The Art Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performing Arts School

Welcome

Welcome to The Art Academy.  Here, is where you could make your dreams come true. From dancing, to singing,..acting. We even have room for musicians, tech wizards and artists. Here, Stars are born and moments like celebration will happen, although, you will be challenged to face many other things like keeping your grades up and balancing acts: We discipline our students. for this is academy is like all the others. But, You must take notice, that when you enroll here, you are no longer, just a teenager, you are a performer. No perfect lives and endings. Join TAA, for the time of your young life.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Green-Oak Farm
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:18 pm by CaitlinG

» Smith, Lola
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:19 pm by Lola Smith

» Mika's dorm
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Campus hangout
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Advertisement For Another World
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 am by CaitlinG

» Caitlin Green
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 am by CaitlinG

» (New)Cane,Kathy
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 pm by Kathy Bloom Cane

» (New)Cane,Driana
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Gif Reaction
Harlequine, Kathryn Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:24 am by Alexandra Willson

Top posting users this week

No user

Our Affiliates

Harlequine, Kathryn

Kathryn Harlequine

Harlequine, Kathryn Empty Harlequine, Kathryn

Post  Kathryn Harlequine Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 am

Student Application
    This is the student application, Fill out all fields, please.
    ---------
    Harlequine, Kathryn L

Information

Full Name::Kathryn Jamie Harliquine
    Birth Date::December 23rd 1996
    Height::5'2
    Weight::115
    Boarding or Day Student?::Boarding Student
    GPA::3.2
    If you are not aware. Put N/A.
    -------
    Dorm System
    Number of roommates::1
    You may have up to 3 roommates
    Single or Doubles?::doubles
    If it is more than two roommates, put doubles
    What do you look for in a roommate?::I don't care. I get a long with everybody
    ___

Contact Information
    Parent or Guardian name::Operetta Nicole Harlequine and
    Alerion Lovelace
    Email or Number::StandingOvation@hotmail
    or Atomsandnuetrons@gmail
    Housing Address::216 Apple wood Manor
    __
    Time To shine::My name is Kathryn Jamie Harlequine. Yes, I am a Harlequine...One of the many talented members of my family. I was born and raised in Britain to a fairly rich family. My mother is an Opera star and my father is a successful Scientist. We live in a gorgeous house just outside of London. And although my parents lived together, they weren't together, but their relationship was something special. Because I lived with both of my parents I kind of developed a love for both Music and Science. Father was upset when I decided to take more interest in Music though.

I am an extremely amiable person and I wouldn't hurt a fly....But I do have an anger problem that turns me into a totally different person. But, I have been working on my issues for the past 2 years and, personally, I think that I am improving. Anyway, Back to music. I am positive that my strongest instruments are the piano, cello, french horn, and the guitar(Acoustic). I am working on more instruments, with my older sister who is dominant with almost any instrument. I dance more than I play instruments though. My favorite types of dance are ballet, tango, hip-hop(working on it) and Jazz. I am in the process of learning how to waltz.
    At least one paragraph about yourself.

Majors In::Dance and Music
    [justify]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:30 am