The Art Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performing Arts School

Welcome

Welcome to The Art Academy.  Here, is where you could make your dreams come true. From dancing, to singing,..acting. We even have room for musicians, tech wizards and artists. Here, Stars are born and moments like celebration will happen, although, you will be challenged to face many other things like keeping your grades up and balancing acts: We discipline our students. for this is academy is like all the others. But, You must take notice, that when you enroll here, you are no longer, just a teenager, you are a performer. No perfect lives and endings. Join TAA, for the time of your young life.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Green-Oak Farm
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:18 pm by CaitlinG

» Smith, Lola
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:19 pm by Lola Smith

» Mika's dorm
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Campus hangout
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Advertisement For Another World
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 am by CaitlinG

» Caitlin Green
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 am by CaitlinG

» (New)Cane,Kathy
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 pm by Kathy Bloom Cane

» (New)Cane,Driana
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Gif Reaction
Mika's dorm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:24 am by Alexandra Willson

Top posting users this week

No user

Our Affiliates

2 posters

Mika's dorm

Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Mika's dorm Empty Mika's dorm

Post  Mika Tilney Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Mika's dorm Tumblr_m46nkpTWjv1qc5pvdo1_500
    Mika came into her dorm quietly. She sighed and looked at the room throughly with her eyes. "Time to start a new life.. Again." she dropped her bag on the edge of her bed and unzipped it. she grabbed the zebra print blanket Carol had got her and spread it on top of the bed that already had covers. Her phoned ringed as she finished making her bed. She looked at her slim iphone 4 s and unlocked it. A text was in her message box. It was from Micah and said, "You in your academy yet?" She replied with, "Yes. You?". He assured her he was okay and he had his apartment and everything.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Mika's dorm Empty Talking to a neighbor

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm

I had just got my room and stuff tidied up and i decided to say hey to my new neighbor.I knocked on the door and waited for someone to come open it.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Mika's dorm Empty Re: Mika's dorm

Post  Mika Tilney Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Mika looked at her weird, but not rudely. "Um,, hello." She had realized she was that girl from the pizzaria. "My name is Mika.. Sorry if this seems weird, but are you like that guys sister?" I asked her curiously. They just seemed so much alike..
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Mika's dorm Empty Talking to my neighbor

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 pm

The girl opened the door she looked confused."Um..no we just look alike its strange right?"I asked smiling at her.I wish she would let me in... I thought to myself.I still had a friendly smile on my face though.I wonder would she be a good friend? I thought some more.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Sun May 27, 2012 9:02 pm

I looked at my shoes. "My names Mika. I don't know much people here, but I would like to." I smiled widely and opened my hand so she could shake it. She looked like a tanned barbie, pretty and curved and brightly smiled.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Sun May 27, 2012 9:06 pm

"ok..can i come in?"I asked not trying to sound so aggravated.I smiled slightly.I wonder...does she like Jeremy? I asked myself.She probably does he's so perfect.I leaned against the door and looked at my red converses.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Sun May 27, 2012 9:14 pm

I nodded energetically. "Sure!" I opened the door so the girl could come in. My room wasn't finished yet, but I was planning to put up posters and plug in my keyboard and dilly dally with the Melodica I owned. My walls were colored a little tan, which was nice, so I didn't mind about that. There were lights that hung on the wall, and were probably beautiful once turned on.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Mika's dorm Empty Seeing my neighbors dorm

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Sun May 27, 2012 9:45 pm

I walked in her dorm as she let me in i looked around.Her room wasn't finished yet but it looked nice so far."So..don't you think that Jeremy boy is C.U.T.E!"I asked smiling as i sat in an empty seat.Maybe she will just come out and say that she likes the boy...maybe not.I said looking at Mika...i think that's her name.I thought as i looked around her room some more.My eyes bounced from things in her room.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I looked at the wall as I sat down on my bed. "How do I say this without being rude.. No?" She shrugged, and she was being honest. She just didn't. "I don't even really have time for dating. I have some much to set up for. Like meeting new people, again.." She said the last sentence quietly. Mika really had no one to talk to because Carol was not there. Neither was Micah.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Sun May 27, 2012 10:08 pm

"Oh.."I said quietly.I can believe she doesn't think Jeremy is the cutest.She doesn't have time for dating!!That's a shocker she's perfect."Well...you need help with your room?"I asked looking around.Maybe she could come see her room next.She had already finished hers.It wasn't that hard.She was thinking about changing it though she had enough designs and stuff to switch her theme and colors out twice a week!
    Mika's dorm Dvist1
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 am

I looked at her tanned oval face. "Sure. That would be nice of you." I allowed her to help me. I headed to my bag and grabbed out a bundle of posters that were rolled up. As I hung one of them up by pinning them, I glanced at the girl. "So, you like Jeremy?" I laughed a little inside.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Mika's dorm Empty Conversation while helping

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 pm

I started helping Mika in her room."You could say that i like him a little..."I said trailing off thinking about it.Lol who am i kidding a like him alot! I thought to myself.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Tue May 29, 2012 1:30 am

I laughed a little and started pinning the posters on the wall. I took a minute and finally thought of something to ask her. "What can you do? As in acting, dancing, etc?" I turned my head towards her after I tacked down the poster.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Mika's dorm Empty Telling Mika what my talent is

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Tue May 29, 2012 12:46 pm

I turned to find Mika looking at me."Well i can sing,act,and dance...but i'm only doing singing and acting this semester."I told her.I thought for a moment and then said"What about you?"I asked smiling at her.While awaiting her answer i placed a photo that i guessed was her and her mother on her desk."Is this you and your mom?"I asked her.

Mika's dorm 2n1hvyg
    SINGER
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 pm

I stopped decorating and reorganizing to talk with her. "Well, dancing is mine.. Although, I guess I'm not great enough for extra talents." I look at her, as she pulled out a photo of me and Carol. "No, my moms not around anymore.." I started to look depressed like I always do when I remember my mom. "Don't take pity on me. I have a great adoptive family right now." I smiled subtely and pulled out the desks drawer.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Mika's dorm Empty Talking to Mika

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Wed May 30, 2012 2:01 pm

I looked her in her eyes and saw the sadness."I'm so sorry for asking.."I said going to her and embracing her in a hug."I didn't know."I said taking pity on her even though she she not to.I couldn't imagine not having a mother.Even if i had a foster family i still wouldn't be able to take it all in.I let go my grip and looked at her."I couldn't imagine not having a mom Mika.."I said going back to helping.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 pm

I smiled at Kacey, indicating that we were good friends. "Thanks for caring." I thanked her, although I said to not take pity. After she stopped hugging me, I got up and pinned the picture of me and Carol together. Inside my bag, there was also a picture of Micah. I really missed Micah.. He was my other best friend, besides Carol.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 pm

I looked up at Mika and smiled "It's no big deal...that's what friends are for right?"I asked walking around the room and looking at how we had finished it.It was a pretty room.

DANCER&SINGER
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I chuckled a little and grabbed my handbag. I was feeling hungry. And I had nothing, but money that keeps pilling up because Carol.. Carol really likes to spoil me. It's always been like that ever since she adopted back when I was only 14 years old. I quickly snatched my car keys of my dresser. "You wanna go shopping?" I dangled the keys at Kacey.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

I smiled at what Mika offered."Sure..sounds fun."I smiled and got my stuff and headed for the door.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 pm

"Then let's go!" Mika cheerfully said with a brightly lite smile.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

I smiled grabbed my things and walked to the door. "So where are the good shops around here?"I asked her while opening her dorm room door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:42 am