The Art Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performing Arts School

Welcome

Welcome to The Art Academy.  Here, is where you could make your dreams come true. From dancing, to singing,..acting. We even have room for musicians, tech wizards and artists. Here, Stars are born and moments like celebration will happen, although, you will be challenged to face many other things like keeping your grades up and balancing acts: We discipline our students. for this is academy is like all the others. But, You must take notice, that when you enroll here, you are no longer, just a teenager, you are a performer. No perfect lives and endings. Join TAA, for the time of your young life.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Green-Oak Farm
Dance Class Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:18 pm by CaitlinG

» Smith, Lola
Dance Class Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:19 pm by Lola Smith

» Mika's dorm
Dance Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Campus hangout
Dance Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Advertisement For Another World
Dance Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 am by CaitlinG

» Caitlin Green
Dance Class Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 am by CaitlinG

» (New)Cane,Kathy
Dance Class Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 pm by Kathy Bloom Cane

» (New)Cane,Driana
Dance Class Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 pm by Bethany Driana Cane

» Gif Reaction
Dance Class Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:24 am by Alexandra Willson

Top posting users this week

No user

Our Affiliates

+2
Mika Tilney
Rose Talia Love
6 posters

Dance Class

Rose Talia Love
    Rose Talia Love
    Principal

Dance Class Empty Dance Class

Post  Rose Talia Love Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Dance Class DanceS
    "This will be your new best friend. You two will be spending a lot of time together if you want to make it into the
    'buisness'. You will eat, breathe and sleep dance;
    If you find your self slipping and becoming unfocused,
    I suggest you tell me. You need to be prepared for what is coming.
    Are there any questions.?!"
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Dance Class Empty Re: Dance Class

Post  Mika Tilney Tue May 29, 2012 1:26 am

I nodded to her and clutched my sports bag. It was my ultimate dream and goal to become a professional dancer; And if I didn't make the cut, I was a nobody. I would disgust myself and inside I would forever know that I murdered my dreams. My hair was simply in a messy bun and I had on sport shorts and a long tee shirt. To me it was the most perfect outfit for dancing, because to me dancing was a sport that took sweat and energy.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Dance Class Empty Dance class

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 pm

I nodded at our dance teacher i looked out the side of my eye and caught a glimpse of Mika.I waved at her but slowly put my hand down i wanted to make a good impression on the teacher.I had more than one talent.I had singing and i had dancing.I liked singing better but why spend time on one thing when both might be your destiny.So i stood still like a soldier i didn't wanna mess this up for me.I had on red short that came to my thigh and a light black slim shirt.I was ready for anything..at lease i hoped i was.
    Dance Class 2n1hvyg
    Singer&Dancer
    Jeremy Blake
    Jeremy Blake
    Actor
    Actor

Post  Jeremy Blake Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 pm

I listened as the teacher spoke clearly about what was in store for us in this class.I was pretty sure that this class would be a piece of cake if we stayed focused. That means; No girlfriends, No outside of school life unless necessary, and it may even mean no sleep, or maybe I was over reacting. It also meant no relationships AT ALL, If I could help it. I exhaled deeply and shook my head to the teachers question.
    Rose Talia Love
    Rose Talia Love
    Principal

Post  Rose Talia Love Tue May 29, 2012 1:12 pm

I smiled and Nodded. "Alright.. we are going to start with warm-ups.
    I will be back in 35 minutes and I want each of you
    to show all of us how you warm up. Music selections are over there."
    I pointed to the corner where I had placed all CD's in different Genres.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Dance Class Empty dancing class

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

I walked over to the CD selections and picked one of my favorite Beethoven songs.
    Jeremy Blake
    Jeremy Blake
    Actor
    Actor

Post  Jeremy Blake Tue May 29, 2012 2:06 pm

I nodded and walked over to pick out a song by Deadmau5. I searched continuously untill I found it. It was pretty hard to find so instead I got Pumped up Kicks dubstep version and went out into the hall to warm up. This should be pretty interesting.I though to myself.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 pm

I quickly put in the song Daylight by Matt and Kim. I could already feel the song glow in my as I moved my hips with song, then my hands and feet.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Dance Class Empty dancing class

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Wed May 30, 2012 2:12 pm

I started to move to the beat of Melinda Jurua.I love her music especially her song Cooling mourn.That's the song i'm dancing to now.It's so peaceful.I started dancing to the beat.I did a Pirouette and came down in a plea.Then i did a soft spin and did the box step.I ended my warm up with a natural spin.I looked around at everybody else they were still warming up so i practice some more.I rocked my hips to the beat of another song i picked called Sly & the Family Stone - Dance to the Music.I love this song even though it was old.I rocked my hips and danced until the music went off.I decided to get a head start on stretching so i stretched my legs.
    Dance Class 2v7sz6q
    Dancer&Singer
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

I stretched a little and then started to dance this one routine I had planned out for months. Anxiety was going through my bones. I kept tapping my finger on my side. I just gotta breath through my dancing. Live, Mika, live your life for once. Don't be dunce. I picked the song Feel It In My Bones. I started with both my hands up. Right hand on the right side and left on the left side. i started with this belly wiggle and then stayed down, fallowed it with a hand pushed and then turned, putting my hands in front of my face then moving them as I did this hair flip. Took two steps backwards then twisted around. I circulated my hands around my head, leaning to the right and letting my hair fall back. Then moving my head right and left, with a foot kick and finally I waved my hands from the back, to the front. There and then I felt complete and perfect.
    (dance based from here)
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Thu May 31, 2012 12:55 pm

I did a few more stretches then i decided to practice my routine for try-outs.I picked my song Some day i'll love you by:Briana Mayans.I started with a plea then i rocked my hips and did a cartwheel and landed with a split.I rolled over and came up on my feet.I did a somersault in the air and landed flat on my feet.I ended my my dance with a plea and a turn.I felt pretty energized so i started rocking my hips to another song.I felt good.
    Dance Class 2i1mpf9
    DANCER&SINGER
    Rose Talia Love
    Rose Talia Love
    Principal

Post  Rose Talia Love Thu May 31, 2012 1:44 pm

"OKAY.! Kacey! Youre up.!" I exclaumed as i walked into the dance studio.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Dance Class Empty Time to start my dream

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

I was startled a bit when our teacher Rose called my name.It was time for me to audition. I put my song in the CD player.I stood with my head up high in the middle of the room.I did my routine perfect no trouble at all.I bowed and walked back to my spot and sat down.
    DANCER&SINGER
    Rose Talia Love
    Rose Talia Love
    Principal

Post  Rose Talia Love Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I nodded while looking at my clip board "Mika.!"
    Sam Genes
    Sam Genes
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Sam Genes Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 am

I ran into the dance studio breathing heavily and wishing I hadn't woken up late. I am so sorry. I woke up late 'cause my alarm didn't go off. But I'm ready. I promise it won't happen again. I explained. I felt embarassed and ashamed. How could I let this happpen? Now the teacher would think I had no potential and I was just another stupid foreign transfer that would fail.

My thick english accent shined through everything else.

I looked around the room. All of these people were strangers, even the teacher. I saw guy and I immediately started blushing. I bit my bottom lip and wave at him. Although I didn't know if her saw it, I felt an immediate heat wave start in my heart. Oh look at me. First I'm late, Now I'm flirting. I must look like a fool. I thought to myself.

My black tights showed my pale skin. The shirt I had on was form fitting and showed my curves and so did the shorts that only covered my butt. I had on Vans sneakers. Mostly everything I was wearing was black except for my shirt, bow and hair. I had on a short cut black top over the white shirt that said love. I looked a little bit trashy, but that's what we wore back in England when we went to dance class.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Dance Class Empty Talking to my new neighbor

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm

I was sitting on the ground when i saw a girl run into the room.She was very pretty.I hope we can be friends..she seems nice.I thought to myself.I saw her wave at Jeremy but he didn't see her.I hope she doesn't like him...i like him and thats how it gonna be right?I asked myself as i got up and walked over to her.

What am i doing?Am i gonna make friends with this...Girl?Wait what am i thinking i need not judge...I argued with myself.

When i reached the girl I put on a ambivalence face and said "Hey...i'm Kacey Jones and you are?"I asked as i stuck out my hand for her to shake.

DANCER&SINGER
    Sam Genes
    Sam Genes
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Sam Genes Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

I turned when I heard a female voice. She asked my name and stuck out her hand. I'm Samantha-former princess of Ginovia. I introduced. I looked around the room. Is anyone else here from royal descent? Oh and nice to meat you Kacey. I asked. It didn't seem to be very professioaanl but then again, this was America. Not Ginovia and everything here was obviously..diferent. But I would have to adjust to this new world in order to fit in. My english accent still holding true to every word, helped me to pronounce every letter in tevery word that I spoke.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Dance Class Empty Talking to Sam

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:30 pm

I looked at the girl as she shook my hand.I dived in to thought when she touched my hand and thought. She was beautiful i bet she would get Jeremy before i did..

I couldn't think about that now though i had to focus on me and only me.As i came back to reality i noticed that Sam was talking to me.She introduced herself and asked something."Um..not that i know of but i'm from New York and i'm princess of James Greensboro..my dad.He has his on companies and to every one there we live to be rich."I looked at her and stared i was wasn't really a princess like her but its sort of the same thing..i think.

I had to pull my eyes off of her and look at the ground.I couldn't stand looking at people better than me.I only could if i new that they were to be friendly and trustful.I had a reputation of fighting for what was right.I share my riches to the poor but i am no phony to when it comes to this.Being pretty isn't all that.But maybe i'm getting the wrong feeling about her...just maybe

After a while i forced myself to pull out of my pool of thoughts and focus.

DANCER&SINGER
    Rose Talia Love
    Rose Talia Love
    Principal

Post  Rose Talia Love Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 pm

I clapped my hands. "Kacey.. no talking please..Miss Samantha..I am partnering you up with Jeremy...Since you were only about 10 minutes late; you didn't miss much. Just, don't be late again.. let this be a warning." I narrowed my eyes and shot a glance at Jeremy and nodded for him to go over to her.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I waved at the new girl who was apparently named Samantha. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Mika Tilney. Royalty? Well, I like calling myself a dancing queen. Does that count?" I chuckled a little bit. I hoped that didn't sound like I boasting about my dance skills. I immediately then heard Mrs. Love call me. I started my music, same song as before. I did the same agonizing routine. Sometimes it dancing didn't stress me out at all. It was more as something I had to live for. To die for.
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day

I ending with me, just breathing hard.
    Jeremy Blake
    Jeremy Blake
    Actor
    Actor

Post  Jeremy Blake Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 pm

I was lost in thought and snapped out of it when Ms. Love assigned a girl named Samantha to me. I guess I was supposed to catch her up on some things. I looked at Ms. Love and nodded quickly as I walked over to her and introduced myself "Hello. I'm Jeremy." I said as I did a quick nod. I watched Mika do her dance routine. It was beautiful.
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm

I went to go to where the water fountains were. I need a super long break. It was killing me. But was it worth it? Yes. Dancing is the only thing that helps me live. I sipped the fountain water. It tasted refreshing. Like the water my mom used to get from the local grocery market. Well, there was two brands. Cave H2O and Evian Natural Spring Water. Those there are amazing water brands.
    Jeremy Blake
    Jeremy Blake
    Actor
    Actor

Post  Jeremy Blake Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

I smiled abd shrugged. I guess it was my turn. I went up and did a dub step song. I added a little hip hop and finished my dance off with a bck flip. It was pretty simple.
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Bethany Driana Cane
    Singer
    Singer

Post  Bethany Driana Cane Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 pm

I was pulled out of my pool of thought when i heard Ms.Love assign Samantha and Jeremy together as partners.Oh my gosh!This is not happening!I like him not her...I can't believe it!

I tried to calm myself down.I was being so melo-dramatic.I took deep breathes and walked over to Mika and said"I guess were partners.."I said in a perturbed voice.
    I was so aggravated right now i couldn't stand Samantha at this very moment.But maybe i have the wrong idea right?I hope i do...

DANCER&SINGER
    Mika Tilney
    Mika Tilney
    Dancer
    Dancer

Post  Mika Tilney Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 pm

I looked at her, poker faced. "Why do you seem so upset about him?" I was perplexed. It just didn't make any sense. Kacey had no control over who Jeremy dated, liked, or talked to. It was his life. She was acting really, nervous about the two.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:08 pm